Benelli TRK 502
Freedom, adventure, passion without any limitations. This is Benelli TRK 502, a versatile and reliable bike, suitable for long distance trips but also into the city, which now we present in its definitive ABS version in white, red and black colors.
Wrapped in a traditional Benelli steel trellis frame is the all new twin-cylinder four-stroke liquid-cooled 500cc, developed by Benelli for its latest new models, with electronic injection, overhead double camshaft timing system, 4 valves per cylinder. The maximum power is 47,6 CV (35 kW) at 8500 rpm and the torque is of 46 Nm (4,6 kgm) at 6000 rpm, meaning perfect response in all conditions. The 6-speed gearbox is controlled by a hydraulic clutch providing effortless control.
The forms, adventurous and expressive, surprising at first glance, thanks to a huge tank, that provides a fuel capacity of 20 liters, and to headlight (mainly led) by the exciting design and a front fender able to dominate the scene.
The suspension offer maximum comfort for rider and passenger, thanks to an upside-down front fork , providing suspension travel of 145mm, and at the rear, a swingarm with central shock absorber spring preload adjustable.
The TRK 502 offers maximum comfort in all aspects, thanks to a large front fairing and slender, dynamic hand guards, able to protect the rider in any environment.
Stability, safety and precision are the key words of this new Benelli TRK 502. Displaying this is the braking performance, thanks to the two front discs, 320 mm in diameter, and 4-piston floating caliper and Abs. The rear disc is 260 mm in diameter, and is gripped by a single piston caliper. The wheels are 17″ and made from aluminum alloy. 120/70-17 and 160/60-17 tyres are mounted to complete this amazing package.
Benelli TRK 502 is available in white, black and red colors.
- ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION
- Engine type Liquid cooled 4-stroke 4-valve DOHC Parallel twin
- Capacity 500 cc
- Bore x Stroke 69 mm x 66.8 mm
- Power 35 kW (47.6 hp) @ 8500 rpm
- Torque 45 Nm @ 5000 rpm
- Compression ratio 11.5:1
- Clutch wet
- Gear Box 6 speed
- Fuel Injection Electronic injection with one throttle body ø37 mm
- Ignition system
- Frame steel-trellis
- Front Suspension 50 mm upside down forks with 115 mm stroke
- Front Suspension adj. no
- Rear Suspension Rear swing arm with central shock absorber adjustable spring preload
- Rear Suspension adj. Adjustable preload
- Front Brake Twin ø 320 mm disc (ABS)
- Rear Brake Single ø 260 mm disc (ABS)
- Front Tyre 120/70 - ZR17
- Rear Tyre 160/60 - ZR17
- Front Rim Aluminium alloy 17” x MT 3.5” DOT
- Rear Rim Aluminium alloy 17” x MT 4.5” DOT
- Overall Dimensions 2170 mm x 890 mm (excl. mirrors) x 1235 mm
- Seat Height 800 mm
- Wheelbase 1525 mm
- Wet Weight (all fluids except fuel) 213kg
- Fuel Tank 20 L
- Available Colours Red, Grey, White
- Warranty Two year unlimited km warranty
- Roadside Assist Two year roadside assist (Australia only).