Benelli TRK 502 X
The adventure in your hands. TRK502 has an attractive appearance that has been enhanced to create the aggressively styled adventure version of Benelli’s 500cc crossover, TRK502X. Designed to meet the needs of the most demanding riders who wish to travel without boundaries.
Powering the TRK 502 X is a liquid cooled double cylinder, 4-stroke, 4 valves for cylinder Benelli engine developing 47,6 hp (35 kW) at 8500 rpm and 45 Nm (4,6 kgm) @ 5000 rpm.
The frame is made of an steel trestle tubes and plates, to guarantee of agility under all circumstances. Up front the bike has ø 50 mm upside down forks and on the rear a swing arm with central shock absorber, spring preload, hydraulic rebound and compression setting adjustable. Also of note is the 20 litre fuel tank capacity of this motorcycle.
The 19″ front and 17″ radial rims in the rear, made of aluminum alloy, respectively mount 110/80 and 150/70 tires, thus providing greater safety even in the most difficult situations. The TRK 502 X uses twin ø 320 mm floating discs with a 2 piston caliper brake at the front with Abs and a single ø 260 mm disc with a single piston caliper brake for the rear and Abs.
- ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION
- Engine type Liquid cooled 4-stroke 4-valve DOHC Parallel twin
- Capacity 500 cc
- Bore x Stroke 69 mm x 66.8 mm
- Power 35 kW (47.6 hp) @ 8500 rpm
- Torque 45 Nm @ 5000 rpm
- Compression ratio 11.5:1
- Clutch wet
- Gear Box 6 speed
- Fuel Injection Electronic injection with one throttle body ø37 mm
- Ignition system
- Frame steel-trellis
- Front Suspension 50 mm upside down forks with 115 mm stroke
- Front Suspension adj. no
- Rear Suspension Rear swing arm with central shock absorber adjustable spring preload
- Rear Suspension adj. Adjustable preload
- Front Brake Twin ø 320 mm disc (ABS)
- Rear Brake Single ø 260 mm disc (ABS)
- Front Tyre 110/80- R19
- Rear Tyre 150/70 - R17
- Front Rim Aluminium alloy 19” x 3.00” DOT –D
- Rear Rim Aluminium alloy 17” x 4.25” DOT – D
- Overall Dimensions 2200 mm x 915 mm (excl. mirrors) x 1490 mm
- Seat Height 840 mm
- Wheelbase 1525 mm
- Wet Weight (all fluids except fuel) 213kg
- Fuel Tank 20 L
- Available Colours Grey, White
- Warranty Two year unlimited km warranty
- Roadside Assist Two year roadside assist (Australia only).