Leoncino: Timeless Desire
Leoncino combines tradition, myth and passion with contemporary style, innovation and performance. A tribute to a legend of Italian motorcycling that largely contributed to the history of the brand and that today finds its identity in the modern world.
Leoncino is a street bike, elegant, fast and compact, it has 17” alloy wheels and it delivers maximum pleasure on the road. The tyres are 120/70-ZR17 at the front, 160/60-ZR17 rear, guaranteeing stability and performance in any condition. The front suspension features an upside down 45mm fork, mated to 4 piston brake calipers gripping 320mm discs. The rear swingarm’s movement is controlled by a laterally mounted shock absorber and braking is handled by a 260mm disc with a single piston caliper.
Leoncino has a twin-cylinder four-stroke engine, liquid-cooled, 500cc, with maximum power of 48 CV (35 kW) at 8500 rpm and maximum torque of 46 Nm (4,6 kgm) at 6000 rpm. Featuring wet sump lubrication, electronic injection, overhead double camshaft timing system, 4 valves per cylinder, hydraulic clutch and a 6-speed gearbox. The steel trellis frame ensures maximum versatility and maneuverability.
The Design from CentroStile Benelli perfectly matches the motorcycles sharp forms with harmonious lines all while excluding the pure emotion that Benelli is famous for. From the front fender, which proudly displays the Lion of Pesaro, on the fuel tank and seat, all flowing and emphasizing the personality of this all new Leoncino. ABS, digital instrumentation and projectors with LED technology make an exceptionally high quality product.
Leoncino represents an authentic and pure hearted design concept that rediscovers the style and accessibility of the original, all while delivering a contemporary motorcycle that provides a sporty and exciting experience. Original.
Leoncino is available in red, silver or black
2 Years unlimited kilometre warranty
2 Years roadside assistance
- ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION
- Engine type Liquid cooled 4-stroke 4-valve DOHC Parallel twin
- Capacity 500 cc
- Bore x Stroke 69 mm x 66.8 mm
- Power 35 kW (47.6 hp) @ 8500 rpm
- Torque 45 Nm @ 5000 rpm
- Compression ratio 11.5:1
- Clutch wet
- Gear Box 6 speed
- Fuel Injection Electronic injection with one throttle body ø37 mm
- Ignition system
- Frame Steel tube
- Front Suspension 50 mm upside down forks with 115 mm stroke
- Front Suspension adj. no
- Rear Suspension Rear swing arm with lateral shock absorber with spring preload adjustment and hydraulic rebound brake adjustable
- Rear Suspension adj. yes
- Front Brake Twin ø 320 mm floating discs with radial mounted 4 piston calipers
- Rear Brake single-o-260-mm-disc-abs
- Front Tyre 120/70 - ZR17
- Rear Tyre 160/60 - ZR17
- Front Rim Aluminium alloy 17” x MT 3.50” DOT
- Rear Rim Aluminium alloy 117” x MT 4.50” DOT
- Overall Dimensions 2139 mm x 875 mm (excl. mirrors) x 1160 mm
- Seat Height 785 mm
- Wheelbase 1460 mm
- Wet Weight (all fluids except fuel) 186 kg
- Fuel Tank 13.5 L
- Available Colours Silver, Red
- Warranty Two year unlimited km warranty
- Roadside Assist Two year roadside assist (Australia only).