The new LAMS approved Benelli BN 600RS is a high specification, stylish, beautifully engineered Italian designed motorcycle. The inline 4 cylinder engine offers smooth power delivery, matched with premium componentry including Benelli suspension and oversized brakes, making it the overall package.
The Benelli designed and built 600cc inline 4 cylinder DOHC engine produces a restricted 44kW of power matched to a six-speed gearbox, which is mounted to a stylish and light weight trellis frame.
The BN 600RS stands apart from other models in the LAMS category for utilising its engine as a fully stressed member in the chassis for improved handling. Additional features include aluminium alloy wheels fitted with Metzeler Sportec tyres, alloy tapered handlebars, superbly positioned twin under-seat exhaust pipes and multifunction speedometer.
Premium componentry on the BN 600RS includes Marzocchi 50mm front forks and Sachs rear shock absorber with 320mm twin floating front discs mated to radially mounted Brembo four piston callipers while at the rear a 260mm disc and twin pot Brembo calliper helps deliver superlative stopping power.
The BN 600RS offers the rider sporting ability, comfort and practicality, and also comes standard with a 2 year unlimited kilometre warranty and 2 years premium roadside assist, so you can ride with piece of mind anywhere, anytime.
- ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION
- Engine type Liquid cooled 4-stroke 4-valve DOHC Inline 4
- Capacity 600 cc
- Bore x Stroke 65 mm x 45.2 mm
- Power 44 kW restricted
- Compression ratio 11.5:1
- Clutch wet
- Gear Box 6 Speed
- Fuel Injection Delphi electronic injection with four ø 38 mm throttle bodies
- Ignition system
- Frame Front steel trestle and rear aluminium alloy casting
- Front Suspension Marzocchi ø 50 mm upside down forks with 120 mm stroke
- Front Suspension adj. no
- Rear Suspension Sachs shock 120 mm stroke
- Rear Suspension adj. Adjustable rebound and spring preload
- Front Brake Twin ø 320 mm floating discs with radial mounted Brembo 4 piston calipers
- Rear Brake Single ø 240 mm wave disc with Brembo twin piston caliper
- Front Tyre Metzeler Sportec 120/70 ZR17 58W
- Rear Tyre Metzeler Sportec 180/55 ZR17 73W
- Front Rim Aluminium alloy
- Rear Rim Aluminium alloy
- Overall Dimensions 2160 mm x 800 mm (excl mirrors) x 1180 mm
- Seat Height 800 mm
- Wheelbase 1430 mm
- Wet Weight (all fluids except fuel) 208 kg
- Fuel Tank 15 L
- Available Colours Black, White or Red
- Warranty Two year unlimited km warranty
- Roadside Assist Two year premium roadside assist
More news for the BN 600RS is coming soon…