The new LAMS approved Benelli BN 600RS is a high specification, stylish, beautifully engineered Italian designed motorcycle. The inline 4 cylinder engine offers smooth power delivery, matched with premium componentry including Benelli suspension and oversized brakes, making it the overall package.
The Benelli designed and built 600cc inline 4 cylinder DOHC engine produces a restricted 44kW of power matched to a six-speed gearbox, which is mounted to a stylish and light weight trellis frame.
The BN 600S is further unique in the LAMS category for having its engine utilised as a fully stressed member in the chassis for improved handling. Additional features include aluminium alloys fitted with Metzeler Sportec tyres, alloy tapered handlebars, superbly positioned twin under-seat exhaust pipes and multifunction speedometer.
The BN 600 range also comes standard with a 2 year unlimited kilometre warranty and 2 years premium roadside assist, so you can ride with piece of mind anywhere, anytime.
The BN 600 has all the sporting ability, comfort and practicality that any rider could wish for, matched to a 15 litre fuel tank, so the big question is what will happen first? A refill or a pause to catch your breath.
- ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION
- Engine type Liquid cooled 4-stroke 4-valve DOHC Inline 4
- Capacity 600 cc
- Bore x Stroke 65 mm x 45.2 mm
- Power 44 kW restricted
- Compression ratio 11.5:1
- Clutch wet
- Gear Box 6 Speed
- Fuel Injection Delphi electronic injection with four ø 38 mm throttle bodies
- Ignition system
- Frame front-steel-trestle-and-rear-aluminium-alloy-casting
- Front Suspension marzocchi-o-50-mm-upside-down-forks-with-120mm-stroke
- Front Suspension adj. no
- Rear Suspension Sachs shock 123 mm stroke
- Rear Suspension adj. adjustable-rebound-and-spring-preload
- Front Brake Twin ø 320 mm floating discs with radial mounted Brembo 4 piston calipers
- Rear Brake Single ø 260 mm disc with Brembo twin piston caliper
- Front Tyre Metzeler Sportec 120/70 ZR17 58W
- Rear Tyre Metzeler Sportec 180/55 ZR17 73W
- Front Rim aluminium-alloy
- Rear Rim aluminium-alloy
- Overall Dimensions 2160-mm-x-800-excl-mirrors-mm-x-1180-mm
- Seat Height 800 mm
- Wheelbase 1430mm
- Wet Weight (all fluids except fuel) 208 kg
- Fuel Tank 15 L
- Available Colours Black, White, or Red
- Warranty two-year-unlimited-km-warranty
- Roadside Assist two-year-premium-roadside-assist
More news for the BN 600RS is coming soon…