The all new Benelli BN600i has arrived in Australia! A modern design and an exciting all new 600cc 4 cylinder power plant and high specification suspension.
The 4 valves per cylinder all feeding through four 38mm throttle bodies result in 82HP (60kW) @ 11,500 rpm and 52 Nm of Torque @ 10,000 rpm. The BN600i will entice both experienced and new riders alike.
The Pesaro built frame features a Benelli signature steel trestle frame section, matched to an aluminium rear frame that mounts the rear suspension. The rear aluminium swingarm is the perfect design to keep all the wheels firmly in contact with the ground.
50mm upside down front forks not only keep the steering duties well in hand, but also mount the front 120/70/17 alloy front rim and radial brake calipers. At the rear, an adjustable mono shock provides the perfect feedback between rider and the 180/55/17 rear alloy wheel. The BN600i is also fitted with true superbike specification braking components; 320mm floating front discs, radial calipers and a rear dual piston caliper gripping a 260mm disc.
The BN600i has all the sporting ability, comfort and practicality that any rider could wish for, matched to a 15 litre fuel tank, the big question is what will happen first? A refill or a pause to catch your breath.
- ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION
- Engine type Liquid cooled 4-stroke 4-valve DOCH Inline 4
- Capacity 600 cc
- Bore x Stroke 65 mm x 45.2 mm
- Power 60 kW (82 hp) @ 11,500 rpm
- Torque 52 Nm @ 10,500 rpm
- Compression ratio 11.5:1
- Clutch wet
- Gear Box 6 speed
- Fuel Injection Delphi electronic injection with four ø 38 mm throttle bodies
- Ignition system
- Frame Front steel trestle and rear aluminium alloy casting
- Front Suspension Benelli ø 50 mm upside down forks with 120 mm stroke
- Front Suspension adj. no
- Rear Suspension Benelli shock 123 mm stroke
- Rear Suspension adj. Adjustable rebound and spring preload
- Front Brake Twin ø 320 mm floating discs with radial mounted 4 piston calipers
- Rear Brake Single ø 260 mm disc with double piston caliper
- Front Tyre Metzeler Sportec 120/70 ZR17 58W
- Rear Tyre Metzeler Sportec 180/55 ZR17 73W
- Front Rim Aluminium alloy
- Rear Rim Aluminium alloy
- Overall Dimensions 2160 mm x 800 mm (excl mirrors) x 1180 mm
- Seat Height 800 mm
- Wheelbase 1430 mm
- Wet Weight (all fluids except fuel) 208 kg
- Fuel Tank 15 L
- Available Colours Black, White or Red
- Warranty Two year unlimited km warranty
- Roadside Assist Two year premium roadside assist
More news for the BN 600i is coming soon…