After the successful debut of Benelli’s first four-cylinder, the BN 600R, the next BN 600 model to be launched is the latest version of Gran Turismo naked born in Pesaro: the BN 600GT and BN 600GTS.
This new, visionary sports-tourer is mid-sized (600cc) and suitable for all types of riders, including those contemplating touring for the first time. It is intelligently designed and offers impressive performance on every tour – whether in town or on the open road.
The GT has an in-line four-cylinder, four-stroke, liquid-cooled engine, as run in the popular BN 600R. The engine has a maximum power of 60 kW (82 hp) at 11000 rev/min and maximum torque of 55 Nm at 8000 rpm and a restricted 44 kW for the BN 600GTS. The liquid cooled 4-stroke 4-valve DOHC inline-4 cylinder engine. It has electronic fuel injection with four bodies (38 mm in diameter), a 6-speed transmission, with clutch in oil bath.
The BN 600 GTS is a restricted version of the BN 600FT for LAMS approved riders, with 44 kW(restricted) power.
What distinguishes it from other naked series is undoubtedly the frame piece. At the front of BN 600GT and BN 600GTS is the classic tubular steel trellis and at the rear is a fusion of aluminium which lightens the weight of the chassis at the rear. The suspension system is entrusted to an inverted 50mm diameter fork and the rear swingarm is aluminium alloy shock absorber with adjustable rebound and spring preload hydraulics. All this ensures a smooth and pleasant ride, especially on mixed roads.
The cutting-edge braking system offers maximum safety thanks to a double floating 320mm diameter disc at the front with four-piston radial calipers and at the rear a 260mm diameter disc with a two-piston caliper.
The fuel tank has an incredibly generous 27 L capacity, allowing the rider to go on long trips in peace. The fuel consumption makes this motorcycle a viable alternative to the car for the everyday commute and the weekend tour, the ideal travelling companion.
The BN 600GTS is offered in white, black and green and are now available at Benelli dealers.
*The BN 600GTS is shown with optional side panniers.
- ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION
- Engine type Liquid cooled 4-stroke 4-valve DOHC Inline 4
- Capacity 600 cc
- Bore x Stroke 65 mm x 45.2 mm
- Power -
- Torque -
- Compression ratio 11.5:1
- Clutch wet
- Gear Box 6 Speed
- Fuel Injection delph-electronic-injection-with-four-o-38-mm-throttle-bodies
- Ignition system
- Frame Front steel tube trellis rear aluminium alloy casting
- Front Suspension Benelli ø 50 mm upside down forks with 120 mm stroke
- Front Suspension adj. no
- Rear Suspension Benelli shock 123 mm stroke
- Rear Suspension adj. Adjustable preload rebound
- Front Brake Twin ø 320 mm floating discs with radial mounted 4 piston calipers
- Rear Brake Single 260 mm diameter disc with double piston caliper
- Front Tyre Metzeler Sportec 120/70 ZR17 58W
- Rear Tyre Metzeler Sportec 180/55 ZR17 73W
- Front Rim Aluminium alloy
- Rear Rim Aluminium alloy
- Overall Dimensions 2115 mm x 800 mm (excl. mirrors) x 1130 mm
- Seat Height 800 mm
- Wheelbase 1430 mm
- Wet Weight (all fluids except fuel) 223 kg
- Fuel Tank 27 L
- Available Colours
- Warranty Two year unlimited km warranty
- Roadside Assist Two year premium roadside assist
The BN 600GTS video is coming soon..
More BN 600GTS news is coming soon..