The 2017 BN 302 is the new star in the Benelli range, with its twin 260mm front disc brakes with ABS and its smooth power delivering parallel twin cylinder engine, matched with Italian styling at a very competitive price, it is sure to impress.
The stylish looking motorcycle rewards its rider with refined sports suspension, exceptional clutch control, a growling four valve DOHC inline two cylinder engine and comfortable ergonomic layout. The easy to ride character and braking confidence, makes this the perfect motorcycle for a learner or experienced rider.
Slim, light and nimble, the BN 302 (ABS) is the motorcycle that gives the rider immediate confidence. In the corners it is agile and responsive, performing like a faired sportsbike. It can easily negotiate traffic and undoubtedly stands out from the crowd.
The engine is an inline two cylinder, 4-stroke, with electronic Delphi fuel injection and timing system with double overhead camshafts and four valves per cylinder. The performance is seen in the power and torque data, 37 Hp (27 kW) at 11500 rpm and 27 Nm at 9000 rpm respectively. The power is delivered through the six speed gearbox controlled by a wet clutch and chain final drive.
The frame is steel trestle, which together with wheel size and adjustable suspension allows for great manoeuvrability. The suspension system consists of an inverted 41mm hydraulic damping shock absorber front fork ø 41mm, and mounted to the rear swingarm is an adjustable rear shock absorber offering spring preload and rebound adjustment.
The premium brake system provides confidence; in the front there is a 260 mm twin wave disc, in the rear a 240 mm single disc and the 17” aluminium alloy rims mount 120/70 and 160/60 tyres.
The dependable Italian styled BN 302 (ABS) is offered in black, white and Benelli Green.
- ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION
- Engine type Liquid cooled 4-stroke 4-valve DOHC Inline 2
- Capacity 300 cc
- Bore x Stroke 65 mm x 42.5 mm
- Power 28 kW (38 hp) @ 11,000 rpm
- Torque 26 Nm @ 9750 rpm
- Compression ratio 12.1:1
- Clutch wet
- Gear Box 6 speed
- Fuel Injection Electronic injection with twin ø 38 mm throttle bodies
- Ignition system
- Frame Steel trestle
- Front Suspension Benelli ø 41 mm upside down forks with 115 mm stroke
- Front Suspension adj. no
- Rear Suspension Benelli shock 120 mm stroke
- Rear Suspension adj. Adjustable preload rebound
- Front Brake Twin ø 260 mm disc (ABS)
- Rear Brake Single ø 240 mm disc (ABS)
- Front Tyre 120/70-R17/C
- Rear Tyre 160/60-R17/C
- Front Rim E 17”xMT3.5 DOT-D Aluminium alloy
- Rear Rim E 17”xMT4.5 DOT-D Aluminium alloy
- Overall Dimensions 2115 mm x 800 mm (excl. mirrors) x 1130 mm
- Seat Height 795 mm
- Wheelbase 1405 mm
- Wet Weight (all fluids except fuel) 185 kg
- Fuel Tank 16 L
- Available Colours Black, White and Benelli Green
- Warranty Two year unlimited km warranty
- Roadside Assist Two year roadside assist (Australia only).